1 ½ pound shrimp peeled and deveined.
¼ pound ground pork
¼ cup corn starch (for marinate shrimp)
1 Tsp. corn starch
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. Pepper
1 egg white
2 beat egg
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 cup panko bread crumb
4 cup Oil for deep fried
Sweet and sour plum sauce
1. Marinate shrimp with ¼ cup corn starch about 5-10 minutes then wash it and pad dry
|Shrimp after marinate and pad dry|
2. In the food processor put the shrimp into it blend it about 30 seconds.
3. Add ground pork mix it about a couple of pulses (food processor).
4. Add 1 tsp. corn starch, salt, pepper mix it well
5. Add egg white mix it well
|The shrimp mixture|
6. Meanwhile preheat oil until 350 F
7. Mix all-purpose flour, salt, pepper put in to one plate set aside
8. Beat 2 egg set aside and put panko bread crumbs into a separate plate to get ready to be fried
9. Scoop the shrimp mixture about 2 tbsp. make it into a ball, press it into an all-purpose flour, make flat tick about ¼ inch (in picture) coat with flour on both sides
|press shrimp mixture into flour|
10. Dip it into egg and coat into panko bread crumbs again.
|after coat with egg and panko|
11. Put it into hot oil fried until golden brown on both sides ( about 2-3 minutes each side)
12. When it’s done take it out and put it on a paper towel.
13. Serve with sweet sour plum sauce